?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Take the car to the car wash and spray the windshield off for a bit. Antifreeze is basically alcohol with some other noxious chemicals. You don't want to do it at your house because if pets or other animals lick it, it will kill them. Antifreeze tastes very sweet because of the alcohol and pets love the taste. Voice of experience here. It tastes sweet to humans too but I wouldn't reccomend anything more than the putting some on your finger, tasting and then spitting it out.

Wander

Comments

( 2 comments — Leave a comment )
ryl
Feb. 4th, 2003 03:24 pm (UTC)
Thanks. I'll try that. I won't tast the antifreeze either. An ex-friend of mine (let us never speak of her again) once lost her dog to antifreeze poisoning.
boomshak
Feb. 4th, 2003 04:08 pm (UTC)
so is that why the bar's not too busy on
"fifty cent pennzoil shooter night"

-should have known-
( 2 comments — Leave a comment )

Profile

owl
wander
Wander aka StoneBear
Bear Dancer Studios

Latest Month

December 2016
S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by Teresa Jones